The Bean Tighe (pronounced ban tig) is a helpful spirit that is likely one of the inspirations for the "fairy godmother" type donor/patron from faerie and folk tales. She is the one who makes it possible for others to achieve their potential ... whether it be helping with the maintenance of one's home, one's finances, or the ability to make one's dreams come true.


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Airmid's Entrance ...

And so, it would appear that my suspicion regarding the growing strength of a certain individual's influence on my life has been confirmed. In a manner that, were I not a Gael, might seem almost coincidental in nature I have been provided the opportunity to begin studies at Dominion Herbal College in their Chartered Herbalist course. It is a 1 year, distance learning program ... the original course that has been offered since 1926. Upon completion of which, I will be eligible to apply for their Master Herbalist course (and able to follow that up with their 4 year Clinical Herbal Therapy Diploma program should I choose to).

Considering that, this time last month, I had not the means to take the course ... and only the faintest hints that subtle strings were being pulled on my behalf by powers unseen ... I'm considering this a mighty powerful hint to get myself enrolled. ^_^  So that is what I'll be tending to tomorrow.

I'm rather excited about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment