The Bean Tighe (pronounced ban tig) is a helpful spirit that is likely one of the inspirations for the "fairy godmother" type donor/patron from faerie and folk tales. She is the one who makes it possible for others to achieve their potential ... whether it be helping with the maintenance of one's home, one's finances, or the ability to make one's dreams come true.


Monday, January 23, 2012

PBP: 3.1.c - Bare Boned Beginning...

Work Space - completed (sort of)

So, I got the prep work I had promised myself I would done.

I now have the bare-bones of a personal space with a small altar and a candle shrine. Both are extremely plain at this point (being that 98% of my things are in the storage locker), but functional and (for me) meaningful.

A view of both the altar and the shrine from across my
work space.

Candle shrine

(very) basic Altar
Now, I can get down to acting on the three tasks I have set myself for this week ... I have the space and just a little touch of me within it.

It's a good beginning, methinks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment