The Bean Tighe (pronounced ban tig) is a helpful spirit that is likely one of the inspirations for the "fairy godmother" type donor/patron from faerie and folk tales. She is the one who makes it possible for others to achieve their potential ... whether it be helping with the maintenance of one's home, one's finances, or the ability to make one's dreams come true.


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PBP: 3.2 - Studying Begins in Earnest ...

Now that I have the area cleared and set up, I had no excuse this morning to not get to the books. And that is exactly what I did ^_^

Course Materials

Using my work station for more than a clutter-collector.
I completed and submitted my first lesson ... but more, I signed up for an online webinar program on the Energetics of Herbs presented by the HerbMentor site and purchased their Wildcrafting boardgame. I can so see myself playing that with Amaya (my granddaughter) in a couple of years.

If you look carefully, you can see that I've added an essential oil diffuser as well as a rock salt tealight holder and a selenite tealight holder. I wanted to have something with a flame that I could light during my various activities to honour each respective Lady. Herbalist Airmid's tealight could only be the one warming the diffuser, the rock salt tealight has been dedicated to Brìd for many years when it burned in my clinic room in Calgary while I was practising. That left the selenite tealight holder for Medb's flame. It's not much, but it makes me feel good , so why the heck not?

I did a little baking this evening, which is posted over at the Spider's Weavings blog.
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment