The Bean Tighe (pronounced ban tig) is a helpful spirit that is likely one of the inspirations for the "fairy godmother" type donor/patron from faerie and folk tales. She is the one who makes it possible for others to achieve their potential ... whether it be helping with the maintenance of one's home, one's finances, or the ability to make one's dreams come true.


Friday, February 24, 2012

PBP: Week 8 ... [D]issappointment

I'm afraid I'm going to be both disappointed and disappointing this week.

Issues of a personal/family nature have been an ongoing situation for me for the last year and, just as I was beginning to allow myself to believe that it might be over, the individual at the heart of it has chosen to step things up to the next level, rather than be reasonable.

As a result, my life is likely going to remain in suspended animation for the foreseeable future while I await the squabbling to abate so that useful progress can be achieved.

I am very disappointed in both the situation itself and the person behind the trouble. This makes it very difficult to want to write anything.

I recognize that this is a circumstance that is completely outside my ability to influence ... I am, essentially, an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire between one's person's greed and determination to have things their way at all cost. There is little I can do but to wait.




2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you need a Bean Tighe to wait with you and knit and drink a cup of tea. Thinking of you in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I will tell my friends that this is a very informative blog thanks.
    IT Company India

    ReplyDelete