The Bean Tighe (pronounced ban tig) is a helpful spirit that is likely one of the inspirations for the "fairy godmother" type donor/patron from faerie and folk tales. She is the one who makes it possible for others to achieve their potential ... whether it be helping with the maintenance of one's home, one's finances, or the ability to make one's dreams come true.


Saturday, April 21, 2012

PBP: Week 16 ... cautiously Hopeful ...

Well, it has been a week since I posted my prayer for a little aid in shifting the impasse that has afflicted my family for the last year and a half. I never cease to be amazed at how well asking for help can work, when one has already done everything that they personally can to make things right.

I asked and the gods answered. On Monday, I received word that the individual who has been causing all the trouble has finally signed the release which will allow the rest of us to move on with our lives and finally grieve for a wonderful woman who has moved beyond our reach.

Will I get the home I have my hopes set on? Perhaps ... perhaps not ... I can but wait and see. If it is meant to be mine, it will. The legalities that I mentioned in last post mean that the whole thing moves with the speed of bureaucracy and anyone who has had dealings with such knows that it is never speedy. If it is not to be, something else will turn up I'm sure.

But we have an opportunity, for those of us who have wanted to leave the pain of her loss and frustration with the greed and machinations of one individual behind, for which I am intensely grateful.

Instead of being held hostage, we can move forward and celebrate she we miss so very much.

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. How soon before the physical effects kick in, and you can relax and start you projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I raise my cup of tea for your release and that you are free to move forward with your life.

    ReplyDelete