The Bean Tighe (pronounced ban tig) is a helpful spirit that is likely one of the inspirations for the "fairy godmother" type donor/patron from faerie and folk tales. She is the one who makes it possible for others to achieve their potential ... whether it be helping with the maintenance of one's home, one's finances, or the ability to make one's dreams come true.


Monday, January 2, 2017

Of necessary false starts ...

Well, yesterday overruled anything I may have wanted to get done by being the day that all the sleep deprived insomnia caught up with me and forced me to my bed for around fourteen hours. Upside is that it has reset my internal clock to a daytime schedule ... not a bad thing in my book.

I have chosen my daily activity and will work on making it a regular beginning to my routine for the next thirty days so all that is left is to pick which card I'm going to begin with for the personalized tarot card per week project ...

The Hermit

   ... weeeell, isn't that an interesting beginning considering the subject is myself. :)

The Rider-Waite deck short definition of this card would be:

Prudence, also and especially treason, dissimulation, corruption, roguery.
Reversed: Concealment, disguise, policy, fear, unreasoned
caution.
Another/different approach come at it from a more metaphysical/spiritual angle
The need to go within to gain knowledge, to own one's divinity. Withdrawal to better contemplate life's direction. At this time, your needs are not so focused on relationships with others, but rather on your relationship with yourself.

I guess that's not a bad place to start, really ...

Back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment